Emergency Electrician Temple Guiting
If you need an Emergency Electrician in Temple Guiting or just electrical work doing, then give us a call. We are on standby for any emergency electrical call outs across Temple Guiting.
We are proud of our fast emergency response rate in Temple Guiting and we aim to get to you in the shortest possible time. We understand emergencies can’t wait. Our goal is to reach all emergency electrician calls between 30 to 90 minutes. Sometimes we might get to you quicker, sometimes it might take slightly longer depending on our workload.
We are fully qualified, professional and take great pride in our work. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority – You’re in safe hands! Even though we based near Cheltenham, we cover Temple Guiting and all surrounding areas.
24 hour Emergency Electrician Temple Guiting
We are open around the clock – all day and everyday, at least 92% of the time. Got an emergency in the middle of the night? Or has has electrical emergency just popped up? Then just give us a call for a prompt response across all of Temple Guiting.
One the odd occasion, we might miss a call – please ring us back as we might be on another line.
There are many hazards and electrical dangers around the home. Sometimes you might be tempted to try fix or repair an electrical fault. According to the UK Government, there were around 7,000 cases of fire caused by misuse of equipment or appliance. So electrical dangers are real. So if you ever have an electrical fault, or need emergency electrical repairs, then please give us a ring.
Emergency Services in Temple Guiting
Electrical Fault Finding
We are experts in electrical fault finding. If you can’t find where the fault is, let us investigate. We will cause minimum disruption and we know where to begin the search!
On rare occasions light bulbs have known to burst (seriously, we’re not joking). If this happens to you, please contact us and we can make safe and install a new one.
We also deal with fuse box repairs, alarm repairs, and all other electrical repairs. Even shower faults.
We can install new sockets and repair exploded ones (it does happen!). We have reasonable prices – and never compromise quality.
6 Possible Electrical dangers in Temple Guiting Homes
Let’s face it; we can’t live without electricity in our homes. However, there are several different potential electrical dangers that could be lurking in your home. If not remedied in a timely fashion, these electrical safety hazards can pose a threat to your property, valuables and, of course, the safety of your loved ones. Thankfully, being aware of these electrical dangers is the first step in avoiding an electrical accident from taking place in your home.
In this article, we are going to look at the 6 most common electrical dangers that can arise in your house. We’ll also touch a bit on the benefits of hiring a professional electrician to help fix them.
(1) Defective Wires and Poor Wiring
Poor quality wiring that’s not up to industry standards can pose a great safety danger. And may lead to arch faults, power surges, fires, and other serious electrical injuries. That’s why electrical wiring should not be done by every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Instead, you should hire a well-trained, certified, and licensed electricians with years of experience delivering top-notch wiring work.
On the same note, corroded, cracked, worn out or damaged electrical cables/wires can be other serious electrical hazards in your home. If not checked and rectified, these faulty wires can increase the chance of an electrical accident happening. If you suspect that this is the case, don’t hesitate to call in a 24-hour emergency electrician serving Temple Guiting.
(2) Overheated Electrical Cords or Wires
If you plug a power-hungry appliance into a low-rated socket, the chances are that the electrical cords and wires will get overheated. If you leave the overheated wires or cords plugged in, you may be courting an electrical accidents like fire, shocks, and so forth. As such, you need to replace old sockets, upgrade your appliances, and always stay away from faulty or overheated wires. Most importantly, make sure to unplug the appliance in question immediately.
(3) Faulty Appliance
Appliances with loose plugs, frayed wiring or exposed/naked wires can pose an electrocution danger. To keep your loved ones safe and prevent your property from getting gutted down, please dispose of or repair any faulty appliance. Of course, don’t try to repair the appliance on your own, unless you’re a certified electrician.
(4) Outlets Exposed to Water
Water and electricity don’t mix. Electrical outlets in your kitchen, bathrooms, and other areas of your home with water should be waterproofed. They should be located far from a water source like a sink, faucet or bath. If your outlets are exposed to water, you or your loved ones risk being electrocuted.
As a rule of thumb, never use an electrical device on a wet surface or close to the pool. Trust me; you don’t want to find out the hard way. There was the recent sad story regarding a young girl being electrocuted, when her phone which was charging, fell into the bath. Don’t risk it.
(5) Uncovered Outlets in a Home with Babies
Babies and toddlers are a curious bunch. If your electrical outlets or sockets are not baby proofed or at least covered, that’s a big no-no. Your little ones can stick their fingers, spoons and other objects that can get them electrocuted.
(6) Overheating Lights and Bulbs
Lights are a life-saver. However, if they are prone to overheating, they should be kept at a safe distance from flammable stuff like beddings, drapes, aerosol sprays, leatherworks, and so on. If these materials come in contact with the already overheated bulbs, they can spark into an electrical fire.
Be on the Safe Side – Hire the Best 24 Hour Emergency Electrician in Temple Guiting
Electrical hazards are best remedied before they turn into something ugly, messy, and costly. While you might attempt to do it yourself to save a few quids, don’t. There are plenty of no-brainer reasons why you need to call in an expert 24-hour emergency electrician serving Temple Guiting:
Safety – When it comes to electrical dangers, your safety and the safety of your family and your property is on the line. There’s no room for error because any DIY electrical accident can be devastating.
Save money – Trying to do it yourself can make the situation worse, costing more money to repair professionally.
Equipment – A good electrician has the right tools for troubleshooting and making repairs.
Expertise – Obviously, an experienced electrician has the right expertise, knowledge, and techniques to get the job done right the first time.
Peace of Mind – Our 24 hour emergency electrician operating across Temple Guiting is certified and fully insured for an added layer of protection.